Terms and Conditions
Mobile Permission Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Disclaimer
By accessing this WebV.ortalsite, you agree
to be bound by them.
2. 1.2 Your use of this WebV.ortalsite and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this WebV.ortalsite or your reliance upon the contents of this WebV.ortalsite, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or miss-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise.
3. 1.3 This Website is made available on the basis that all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this WebV.ortalsite, or reliance upon the contents of this WebV.ortalsite, is excluded by us to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this WebV.ortalsite shall be subject to correction or deletion (as appropriate) without any liability on our part. We reserve the right to make changes to this WebV.ortalsite at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this notice. Any revisions to this Statement shall take effect as at the date of its posting. Your continued use of the WebV.ortalsite following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree to any change to the Statement then you must immediately stop using the WebV.ortalsite.
2 Your obligations
2. 2.2 You agree to indemnify and hold L&A, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand made by a third party due to or arising out of your use of the WebV.ortalsite.
2. 3.2 Permission is granted only electronically to copy and/or print in hard copy portions of this WebV.ortalsite for personal non-commercial purposes. Any other use of materials on this WebV.ortalsite (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution or re-publication) is strictly prohibited.
3. 3.3 All design, text, graphics, program code and the selection or arrangement of them are the copyright of us or our licensors. All trademarks, brand names and business names or logos contained on this WebV.ortalsite are our property or that of their respective owners.
2. 4.2 No authority is given (implied or expressly) by us or the contributors to the WebV.ortalsite to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the WebV.ortalsite or to use a representation of any of the firm's names or logos, trademarks, brand names contained on this WebV.ortalsite. Linking to our homepage may be done with our written permission. We reserve the right to prohibit any links to our homepage and / or to other urls of ours’ in connection with it. You will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part of the WebV.ortalsite.
2. 5.2 The content of this WebV.ortalsite, any dispute arising out of the WebV.ortalsite and your relationship with us are governed by Italian and European Union law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian court in Milan. This site is operated from Italy via the USA. If you access this WebV.ortalsite you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
3. 5.3 If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be held unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that part will be severed from the remainder of the Statement which shall continue in full force and effect.
:: Giorgio Lodigiani & Partners :: © 1993 - 2012 :: Melegnano (MI), Italy :: REA 1610307 :: VAT 13058830152 :: Legal :: Site map ::